Tuesday 17 September 2013

[News] 2PM Chansung, Congratulates JYP Mentor Park Jin Young On His Upcoming Marriage

chansung, 2pm, park jin young
[News] 2PM Chansung, Congratulates JYP Mentor Park Jin Young On His Upcoming Marriage

2PM's member Chansung congratulated his boss Park Jin Young on his marriage.

Today, Chansung posted on his Twitter, "Congratulations^^!!! You said love is the best and I guess that was true..^^"

Park Jin Young announced today that he will be getting married through his Me2day. His fiance is 9 years younger than him and their wedding will be on October 10.

He said, "There was a girl who made me write the song 'Only You.' She is a common girl 9 years younger than me and we had interest in each other the first time we met but I was hesitant because she wanted to continue living a normal life."

He continued, "But through time and through many conversations, we gained each other's trust and she finally accepted my proposal. We are getting married on October 10."

He lastly added, "I am a celebrity so I will continue to communicate with you but please help me help her continue to live a normal life. My wedding therefore will be private, a small one with just our families, so please understand."

Photo Credit: OSEN



No comments:

Post a Comment