Thursday 7 November 2013

[News] 2PM’s Taecyeon Wants to Improve His Acting Skills

2PM’s Taecyeon Wants to Improve His Acting Skills
[News] 2PM’s Taecyeon Wants to Improve His Acting Skills

2PM′s Taecyeon has been keeping busy, and his latest project is finally set to premiere.

Taecyeon attended the press conference for his upcoming film, Marriage Blue on November 7, to speak about his latest film venture.

Taecyeon has been building up on his acting career through several dramas such as Who Are You?, Cinderella’s Sister and Dream High, through which he has proven himself to be a talented actor.

Marriage Blue will be his first movie.

He said at the press conference, “It made me nervous because people will watch me on a big screen. Since it’s my first movie, I feel that I could’ve done a much better job, but my goal is to continue to improve through my future works.”

Taecyeon will play a chef who dreams of a stable and happy marriage life. He decides to marry his girlfriend of seven years, but falls into a dilemma, when he realizes he doesn′t feel passionate love towards her.

Check out the new romantic-comedy movie Marriage Blue on November 21!

Photo credit: Heo Jung Min



No comments:

Post a Comment