Thursday 13 June 2013

K-Pop Groups MBLAQ and 2PM Talk About Dating Older Women

MBLAQ and 2PM

Good news! There are at least four hot Idols out there that will date an older woman. Actually there are probably more out there, but MBLAQ and 2PM members were the most recent ones to talk about the subject. On a recent episode of The Quiz to Change the World, Leader Seung Ho, and Lee Joon of MBLAQ admitted they have both dated women who were a year older than them. 2PM’s Nichkhun and Taecyeon revealed they’ve dated women at least SIX YEARS older than them! Taec was quoted saying “When I was a trainee, I didn’t earn any money, so noona always took care of everything”

NH

This totally makes sense because when I look at half of these Idols, I just wanna give them all my money and my soul.(-_-)

KrisE! @K_Kisses_KrisE



No comments:

Post a Comment